river Vidå (Dk) to river Ribe Å (DK)
- Length: 85 km (50 miles) in 5 stages
- Terrain: flat
From the river Vidå to the river Ribe Å. Hiking the outer southwest of Jutland of Denmark to the town of Ribe, a trading town founded to attract the rich Frisian trade of the Early Middle Ages.
- section 9.1: Havneby – Toftum (PM)
- section 9.2: Toftum – Brøns (PM)
- section 9.3: Brøns – Rejsby (PM)
- section 9.4: Rejsby – Egebæk (PM)
- section 9.5: Egebæk – Ribe (PM)
Ribe town is the end of the Frisa Coast Trail. You made it!
For a first, visual impression of this stage, click here.