River Vidå (Dk) to River Ribe Å (DK)
- Length: 85 km (50 miles) in 5 sections
- Terrain: flat
- Region: Jutland
From the River Vidå to the River Ribe Å. Hiking the outer southwest of Jutland of Denmark to the town of Ribe, a trading town founded to attract the rich Frisian trade of the Early Middle Ages.
- section 9.1: Havneby – Toftum
- section 9.2: Toftum – Brøns
- section 9.3: Brøns – Rejsby
- section 9.4: Rejsby – Egebæk
- section 9.5: Egebæk – Ribe
Ribe town is the end of the Frisa Coast Trail. You made it!
- A severe case of inattentional blindness: the Frisian tribe’s name
- Like Father, Unlike Son
- Rescuing Rolling Sheep
- Harbours, Hookers, Heroines and Women in Masquerade
- To the end where it all began
- Happy Hunting Grounds in the Arctic
- Yet another wayward archipelago
- Latið meg ei á Frísaland fordervast!
- Merciless medieval merchants
- Atlantis found! Wait, there is another one, or 7, wait 12 in total… No, 19!
- Rats with wings or Masters of the Sky
- Porcupines bore U.S. bucks
- Half a million deaths. A forgotten North Sea disaster…
- Racing the Wadden Sea with a mud sled
For a first, visual impression of this stage, click here.